At the Carlson EyeCare Centers, we strive to bring you the latest in technology and patient care. We now offer CooperVision’s Brilliant Futures™ Myopia Management Program
The Brilliant Futures™ Myopia Management Program is a comprehensive approach to myopia management built around MiSight® 1 day contact lenses, the first and only contact lens FDA-approved to slow the progression of myopia in children age 8-12 at initiation of treatment.1 This program is designed to fit busy lifestyles and offer you and your child the support you need to succeed. It includes:
- An annual supply of MiSight® 1 day daily disposable lenses
- Free shipping and free returns, including prescription changes
- Program transparency; office visits outlined for the entire year
- Access to online support tools
- A mobile app with education resources and appointment reminders
- MYOPIA – A GROWING CONCERN
Myopia is more commonly referred to as nearsightedness, or the inability to see objects clearly at a distance. Myopia is on the rise – in its frequency and its severity.3 The reason for its escalation has been linked to two factors:
- Genetics: Children with one or two myopic parents are more likely to be myopic.
- Lifestyle: Children who spend more time on activities like reading or using handheld devices instead of spending time outdoors are more likely to become myopic.
MISIGHT ® 1 DAY CONTACT LENSES ARE BACKED BY CLINICAL DATA
In clinical trials, MiSight® 1 day contact lenses were shown to slow the progression of myopia in children (8-12 years of age at the initiation of treatment) in two ways
- 59% average reduction in prescription change with MiSight® 1 day lenses*
- 52% reduction in eye lengthening with MiSight® 1 day lenses
CHILDREN WHO TRIED MISIGHT® 1 DAY LOVED THEIR LENSES
- 90% of children continued to express a strong preference for MiSight® 1 day contact lenses over their glasses at the 5 year visit
- 90% of parents whose children were wearing MiSight® 1 day or Proclear® 1 day during a 3-year study, rated their children ‘happy’ with the overall experience of wearing contacts.
More than just vision correction, myopia management with MiSight® 1 day contact lenses can help keep your child’s future brilliant.
- Correct distance vision immediately
- Can slow myopia progression during their growing years
- Offers a comfortable wearing experience
- Allows you to avoid the worry of losing or breaking glasses
- Accommodate a more active lifestyle
- Provides children who wear contact lenses a significantly better quality of life than children wearing glasses, especially regarding athletics and appearance
For more information about our myopia management programs, call us today!
Check out these links: